Are you On The quest for Financial Freedom? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Coming up with and creating your own financial plan is tough. It takes a lot of time to construct, more time to implement, and even more time to keep up with on a regular basis. That’s why we’ve created The Financial Freedom Blueprint®.
Hello, fellow financial freedom seeker-
Let’s face it, putting a plan together takes a lot of time and it’s not exactly the most exciting thing in the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s a financial plan, a business plan, a house blueprint, etc.
None of these processes is all that fun to go through, but we know they’re important and need to happen in order to accomplish the end goal. When it comes to putting together a financial plan, it’s tough to figure out where to even start. Do these questions sound familiar to you?
- “What should be the main priority in my life right now when it comes to my finances?”
- “How much should I be saving for retirement?”
- “When do I know if I’ve saved enough?”
- “How do I know if I’ve invested in the right things?”
I’m guessing you’ve asked yourself at least one of these questions and probably others too. Well, have you found a good answer yet?
If Not, Let Me Introduce You To The Financial Freedom Blueprint®
The Financial Freedom Blueprint® is our proprietary planning solution that’s taken us years to develop and refine.
Trust me, it’s not what you’re thinking if you’ve ever spoken to or worked with other “financial advisors.” Does being sold some kind of investment or life insurance product sound familiar to you? It’s funny how that always seems to be the solution for so many “financial advisors.”
Well, I can assure you that’s not The Financial Freedom Blueprint® formula. We have specifically designed this plan to address all areas of your financial life and provide solutions for each – even things that have never crossed your mind.
- How much you should be saving
- How much you need to have saved to stop working for someone else
- How much you can live on – without running out of money
- How much you should have in your savings account and how to earn more interest
- The best investments for you
- And so much more
Hello friends, I’m Clint Haynes, a Certified Financial Planner® and founder of NextGen Wealth.
I have been a financial advisor since 2001, and I feel like I’ve seen it all over the years. I’ve been through good markets, and I’ve been through not so good markets. However, what I’ve learned is the importance of having a plan in place.
Without a plan, you won’t know where you’re going or when you’ve gotten there. Sure, you can make it to your destiny/retirement with hope and trying to win the lottery, but doesn’t it make more sense to have something specific in place that will guide you?
Plan For Your Future, But Learn From Your Past
Have you or somebody you’ve known ever said, “I’m just waiting for the right time to…” Let me ask, has that right time ever come? I’m guessing not. I’m a firm believer that right now is always the “right time.” As Nike says, “Just Do It.”
So, when is the right time to start planning your retirement and financial future? Right now! Sometimes, you just have to take chances and jump into the deep end.
It’s not comfortable, but I can assure you Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and Warren Buffet never waited for the “right time.” They Just Did It!
We’re talking about your financial future. You know it’s important, and you know you want to have the freedom to do whatever you want someday, so why not get a plan in place to get you there even sooner?
Let me show you how The Financial Freedom Blueprint® is that solution for you. Anything that’s ever been built first started with a plan. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a house, bridge, desk, toy, etc. Literally, everything first started with a vision and then a plan. With that being the case, why should it be any different when it comes to your goals of financial freedom and retirement? At NextGen Wealth, we believe it shouldn’t.
Having a plan is crucial and truly is the first step to getting you where you want to go. Wouldn’t it be nice to know:
- How much you need to be saving to reach your goal
- How to produce enough income once you reach your goal
- What else should be prioritized in your financial life
- The best strategies and investments to get you there
The Financial Freedom Blueprint® is our proven roadmap and solution that will get everything in place for you to achieve, what I like to call, “financial awesomeness.” I know what you’re thinking, “A blueprint… come on, that sounds boring and confusing.” Trust me, it isn’t.
We’re not going to bore you with industry jargon, charts and graphs, and spreadsheets galore. Like I said, you’re not dealing with the normal financial planning firm or the normal financial planner that you might have spoken to in the past.
We are all about simplicity and making things easy for you. Heck, just look at our Financial Freedom Blueprint® booklet, and I think you’ll agree – I’m guessing you’ve never seen anything like this from another financial advisor.
Let’s face it, finances and investing can be overwhelming and darn right confusing. That’s just what we’ve all become accustomed to over the years. But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Planning your financial future can actually be fun. Knowing there is a plan in place that you understand and makes sense to you actually feels pretty good – it’s amazing what peace of mind can do.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH BAD FINANCIAL PLANS MEANT TO JUST TRY AND GET YOU TO BUY SOMETHING
Believe it or not, but most people could probably retire comfortably at some point only if there weren’t so many unknowns.
- Am I in the right investments?
- What if the market tanks?
- Will my money last?
- Should I have a backup plan?
Here’s What You Get:
- A specific strategy that’s built around your goals, needs, wants, and wishes.
- An easy to understand plan that prioritizes what needs to be done in the exact order of when it needs to be done.
- A financial dashboard to organize all of your accounts and actually makes sense
- An easy to comprehend implementation strategy that you’ll actually be able to do yourself if you choose the DIY route – trust me, we’re not just going to leave you high and dry.
- The complete confidence that a plan is in place and, just as important, that you actually understand that plan.
- A Certified Financial Planner® who will be with you every step of the way. We are very much your accountability partner along this journey.
This Isn’t Your Normal Financial Plan
Most financial plans are just plain mind-numbing. There can be dozens of pages with numbers, data, charts, graphs, and industry jargon you just don’t understand nor care about. Worst of all, they’re obsolete before you even walk out the door.
I like to think of The Financial Freedom Blueprint® as truly a living breathing document. It evolves right alongside you and will serve as the foundation for the rest of your financial life. It’s meant to be changed and updated.
Life Is Always Changing And So Should Your Financial Plan
The Financial Freedom Blueprint® is for you if…
- You’re ready to take full control of your financial life.
- You’ve been putting off talking with a financial advisor for too long.
- You actually want to speak with a real financial planner who isn’t just going to try and sell you something.
- You’re tired of feeling overwhelmed about not having a plan in place.
- You’re getting too close to financial freedom or retirement, and you don’t want to screw it up.
- You’ve done a good job saving over the years but feel it’s time to start working with a professional.
- You’re tired of the classic 100+ page financial plan that’s just confusing and doesn’t get you anywhere.
- You’re working with a financial advisor who may not be putting your interests first.
- You want to work with a real fiduciary.
- You just came into wealth from an inheritance (or maybe you won the lottery :-) and need help on what to do.
This isn’t for you if…
- You want some get-rich-quick scheme that will allow you to retire tomorrow.
- You’re already well on your way to retirement or retired and feeling great.
- You think the government is going to collapse and should start stocking up on gold.
- You don’t take your finances and investments seriously.
- You think you know more than a Certified Financial Planner®
- You tend to completely freak out if the market goes down
I know this is starting to get long, but if you want to retire with confidence and have a plan in place that you can follow the rest of your life, then keep reading. Now, it’s time to see what you get in The Financial Freedom Blueprint®.
Think About The Burden That Will Be Lifted Off Your Shoulders
Just imagine having the clarity you’ve always wanted. Can you imagine having a clear vision of what financial freedom and retirement look like?
What would that mean to you? How much more confidence would that give you in your everyday life? Wouldn’t you be much more excited about retirement with having a blueprint to get you there?
What about the stress of the markets? Wouldn’t this ease your anxiety knowing you now have a plan? Would you have a completely better life since you can now put more focus on the things you want to do instead of worrying about what the news is telling you?
Without a doubt, I believe the answer is yes to all of these questions. I believe it so much that I am willing to guarantee your satisfaction by giving 100% of your money back if you’re not satisfied.
Get The Financial Freedom Blueprint® With A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy for any reason, email us within 30 days, and we’ll refund you 100%. I can assure you there are very few if any other financial advisors or financial services firms that will make this guarantee.
We Believe In The Financial Freedom Blueprint® And We Know You Will Too
Let’s take a look at the process and see exactly what you get with the blueprint:
Step 1: Get To Know Each Other Phone Call Or Meeting ($250 Value) – This is where we both get to know each other better and find out if it’s a good fit. We’ll take a look at your goals and what you want to accomplish to ensure we can put a plan in place to achieve them.
Step 2: Delivery of your personalized blueprint outline ($250 Value) – After our Get To Know Each Other Meeting, we will follow up with a personalized outline of your blueprint to make sure we have addressed all of your wants, needs, strengths, opportunities, and weaknesses.
Step 3: Access to your own personalized financial dashboard ($500 Value) – You will have full access to your own personalized financial dashboard where you can sync all of your accounts in one central location with just a single login.
Step 4: Delivery of your Financial Freedom Blueprint® ($1500 Value) – This is where you get your completed blueprint. It will include everything you need to do to take complete control of your financial life so you can continue on your journey to financial freedom and retirement.
Step 5: Implementation and access to a Certified Financial Planner® ($1500 Value) – This includes any implementation that is required on our end along with being your accountability partner. This also includes at least two more 60-minute meetings throughout the year for additional follow-up and implementation.
5 Steps With A Total Value of $4,000 (Even Though We Think It’s Pretty Priceless)
However, because we have tweaked and fine-tuned this process over many years and because we believe financial freedom should be available to everyone, we are able to give you your own personalized Financial Freedom Blueprint® for only $2,495.
That’s Right, You Can Get Your Own Personalized Financial Freedom Blueprint® Along With 12 Months of Implementation Help For Just $2,495*!
Check out the value we provide within the blueprint - as you can tell, we can make up the cost of the blueprint in no time.
So, what’s the next step to get started? Click The Button below to schedule a 60-minute conversation to see if the blueprint is right for you.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- How long will this take? Ideally, we can have your Financial Freedom Blueprint® created and delivered within 30 days. However, it truly depends on how fast we receive all of the information that is needed. We know some people aren’t quite as organized as others. Check out our Financial Freedom Blueprint® Checklist.
- Who is this ideally for? It is truly for anyone who wants to take complete control of their financial life. It’s for someone who finally realizes they need to get a real plan in place. You could be 35 just starting a family, or you could be 65 wondering if you can retire. Regardless of age, we will tailor your blueprint to your specific needs and goals.
- How can I trust you with all of my personal information? Because you will be working with a Certified Financial Planner® who is a fiduciary so you can rest assured knowing that you will be working with someone who puts your interests above their own. At NextGen Wealth, we have built a solid reputation in our industry and with our clients, so we would never do anything to break that trust. If you want even more assurance, you can run a broker check on us at FINRA.
- What if I already work with a financial advisor? No worries at all. You can still go through The Financial Freedom Blueprint® even if you’re already working with someone else. We’ve had many clients go through the process and find great value even when already working with another financial advisor.
- What if I want to hire you to manage my investments? If after going through the process, you decide you don’t want any part of managing your own investments from the plan we laid out, then we are happy to take over that duty through our investment management philosophy. Most of the folks who go through the process do decide to let us manage their investments afterward. However, it’s completely up to you as we will line out everything you need to do within the blueprint if you decide to go the DIY route..
- What happens after 12 months? If after 12 months you would like to review and update your Financial Freedom Blueprint®, then the cost for this update is $995, and the contract will last for another 12 months. However, if we manage more than $250,000 in assets for you, then there is no charge for reviewing and updating the blueprint.
- Can I create my own Financial Freedom Blueprint®? Absolutely. If you are more the do it yourself type, we also offer The Financial Freedom Blueprint® Course at a reduced cost. It is the exact same blueprint we use with our clients! It includes nearly 7 hours of videos, worksheets and a Financial Freedom Blueprint® template that you fill out after completing each section...with our guidance, of course. Go here to learn more about The Financial Freedom Blueprint® Course. And, it also offers the same exact 30-day money back guarantee!
*Note: $500 Is Paid Up Front To Ensure You Are Committed To The Process With The Remainder Due Upon Receipt Of The Financial Freedom Blueprint®
Not Quite Ready to go yet?
Then input your email address and receive our step-by-step guide to the Financial Planning Blueprint®.