- Faith in the future – Based on the history of the markets, optimism is the only realism.
- Patience – “The stock market is a highly efficient mechanism for the transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient.” – Warren Buffett
- Discipline – Keep doing the right things and history will take care of itself.
- Asset Allocation – The proper mix of stocks and bonds is by far the dominate element of a portfolio’s return.
- Diversification – “Never own enough of any one thing to make a killing in it and never own enough of one thing to be able to get killed by it.” – Nick Murray
- Rebalancing – This will virtually ensure we’re always buying low and selling high.
Getting on a plan is the easy part, but staying on plan with the emotions of the market is the hard part. We’re here to help.