Knowledge is power, as the old saying goes, and that's certainly true about financial planning tools. Here are three things you should know when it comes to this concept.
1. Budgeting Software: A resourceful route to take when investing your time and energy into financial planning tools is budget software, such as the free website and app called Mint.
This software will help you organize the money you have coming in as well as helping you to determine where your money needs to go. With this tool you can have more control over your expenses while learning to plan better.
2. Calculator: When looking to get a calculator to help you with your financial planning, it is important that you get one that will be able to handle more complex equations like the RetirePlan app. This app will help you figure accrued interest on your retirement IRA as well as how much money you need to set aside each year to retire comfortably and on time.
RetirePlan can answer the majority of the retirement finance questions you may have:
- When can I retire?
- How much do I need to save every year?
- How much money will I get every year in retirement?
- How long will my money hold out in retirement?
We’ll advise you on what investments to make as well give you some ideas of better ways to spend and save your money to help protect you and your family's future.
To talk more about useful finance tools, please contact us!